If you’re thinking about editing a photo (or two) on your Mac but aren’t sure where to start then what you need is a photo editor. While you may have heard that photo editing is complicated, the fact of the matter is that with the right photo editor you’ll find that it is anything but.
When it comes to user-friendly photo editors, Movavi Photo Editor for Mac certainly has a lot going for it. Everything about it is designed to be intuitive and easy to use, from its user interface right down to each of its features.
Suffice to say you won’t need any prior experience or special skills to use Movavi Photo Editor for Mac. Frankly speaking even if you’re completely new to photo editing you should be able to play around with the tools that it places at your disposal and figure out how they work in minutes at most.
In contrast to what you may expect from a simple photo editor, Movavi Photo Editor for Mac will ensure that you have a range of powerful features to use when you edit your photos and will let you:
- Improve the overall quality of your photos by adjusting the color settings manually or using the automated ‘Magic Enhance’ feature to do so in a single click.
- Add customizable text fields to create unique-looking captions, titles, or watermarks.
- Fix common problems in your photos such as blurry, out of focus or pixelated images.
- Apply unique effects and filters to transform the visual appearance and style of your photos.
- Give subjects in your photo a makeover by applying digital makeup, whitening teeth, changing eye colors, or removing skin imperfections.
- Erase any objects, people or other elements that aren’t wanted from your photos while making sure that no traces or imperfections are left behind.
- Delete the entire background from a photo and replace it with a new image.
- Transform the frame and orientation by flipping, rotating, resizing, leveling or cropping it.
As you can see Movavi Photo Editor for Mac has everything you could possibly want from a photo software for Mac – and then some. It should certainly let you stop simply thinking about editing your photo, and start doing so instead. With a bit of creativity on your part and a few minutes spent experimenting with its features, you will be surprised at how much you can achieve with it.